Dimensions: 2.4 mtrs long x 2 mtrs wide x 1.1 mtrs high. Please see the layout below for additional specifications.
- Fibreglass capsule with 2 internal walls – creating 3 airtight storage areas.
- Second internal wall is designed to suit addition of fridge, water tank and 30 Sec Oz Tent.
- 3 Lockable wing-like doors with gas struts.
- Stainless steel corner brackets to suit optional heavy duty mechanical legs.
- Basic Kitchen: 1.2 mtrs of kitchen with 3 sliding doors and 1 fold down work surface; aluminium lined stove recess to suit a double burner gas BBQ.
- Bed Kit: double bed base of painted ply construction; 125 mm medium density foam mattress; attached aluminium ladder with adjustable legs; 2 solid lami-panel ends; canvas and flyscreen surround; 1 high storage shelf 2.3 mtrs long.
- Wardrobe: 4 drawers or 2 shelves and a door accessed from the bed area.
- Electrics Kit: 100 amp deep cycle sealed battery; 7 amp battery charger; Engel battery monitor; 5 LED lights; switchboard; 3 x 12 volt sockets; external power connection; safety switch.
- Water Kit: 45 ltr freshwater tank; 12 volt pump and tap.
- 12 volt fan for sleeping area.
- 240V air conditioning is an option in the bed area.
- Shower Kit: purpose built vinyl shower room that attaches easily over the back door; 12 volt shower pump; shower rose.
- Set of 4 heavy duty mechanical legs.
- Rhino Bars: set of 2 or 4.
- Fridge Kit: 32 ltr Engel; 40 ltr Engel; 30 ltr Waco; 40 ltr Waco.
- Kitchen can be shortened to suit various fridge arrangements: upright fridge, pull out/drop down fridge slide or a fridge larger than an Engel 40 ltr.
- First Aid Kit.
- Tent Kit: 30 Sec Oz Tent RV-3; 2 standard side walls; 900mm high x 2.4 mtrs long vinyl skirt for below kitchen.
- Stove Kit: choice of 4 particular stoves that comply with gas requirements; gas certificate; 1.25 kg gas bottle and regulator; fire extinguisher.
- Professional spray paint of the complete Ute Mate canopy to match the paintwork of your vehicle.
Why we’re the best:
- Rubber seals on all doors ensure all areas are dust proof and water proof.
- Doors are of insulated fibreglass construction – hence no dripping condensation onto your bed area. This can be a big problem in campers of metal construction.
- Bed area when set up is totally water and insect proof and is set up under the insulated door with the 2 solid ends and full canvas front panel or just flyscreen.
- Side doors are designed for high clearance giving more height in bedroom and kitchen areas.
- Instant shade is created when you lift the side door.
- Bed area includes 2 LED lights – great for accessing wardrobe at night abd reading in bed.
- Safe and user friendly storage area for the optional Oz Tent which is long and can be difficult to store normally.
- Ute Mate campers work effectively with the Oz Tent RV-3 – connecting in various ways on either side of the camper.
- Oz Tent connected on the bed side: change area; extra sleep area.
- Full kitchen facilities of pantry, fridge, stove, prep area, crockery and cutlery are all instantly accessible when you lift the door, making smokos and lunches on the road an absolute breeze.
- Oz Tent connected on the kitchen side: great for privacy; bad weather protection; extra sleeping area or living area.
- Full camp set up is literally done in 5 minutes.
- You can camp anywhere that your 4WD can take you – because you are not limited by towing a trailer, you can free camp and get ‘off road’ as much as you like.
- Ute Mate can still be used effectively off the vehicle, freestanding on the optional legs.
- Carry a tinny or canoe on top utilizing the optional Rhino Bars – full access to all areas of the camper and full camp set up can be done without removal of boat/canoe.
Trade Mate Layout