Dimensions: 2.4 mtrs long x 2 mtrs wide x 1.1 mtrs high. Please see the layout below for additional specifications.
- Fibreglass capsule with 1 internal wall – creating 2 airtight storage areas.
- One area is narrow and can accommodate the adding of the Bed Kit. The other area is a large open storage area and can be utilized for your own design.
- 3 lockable wing-like doors with gas struts.
- Stainless steel corner brackets to suit optional heavy duty mechanical legs.
- Bed Kit: double bed base of painted ply construction; 125 mm medium density foam mattress; attached aluminium ladder with adjustable legs; 2 solid lami-panel ends; canvas and flyscreen surround; 1 high storage shelf 2.3 mtrs long.
- 12 volt fan for sleeping area.
- Set of 4 heavy duty mechanical legs.
- Rhino Bars: set of 2 or 4.
- Tent Kit: 30 Sec Oz Tent RV-3; 2 standard side walls; 900mm high x 2.4 mtr long vinyl skirt for below kitchen area.
- Professional spray paint of the complete Ute Mate canopy to match the paintwork of your vehicle.
Why we’re the best:
- Rubber seals on all doors ensure all areas are dust proof and water proof.
- Doors are of insulated fibreglass construction – hence no dripping condensation onto your bed area. This can be a big problem in campers of metal construction.
- Bed area when set up is totally water and insect proof and is set up under the insulated door with the 2 solid ends and full canvas front panel or just flyscreen.
- Side doors are designed for high clearance giving more height in bedroom and kitchen areas.
- Instant shade is created when you lift the side door.
- Ute Mate campers work effectively with the Oz Tent RV-3 – connecting in various ways on either side of the camper.
- Oz Tent connected on the bed side: change area; extra sleep area.
- Oz Tent connected on the kitchen side: great for privacy; bad weather protection; extra sleeping area or living area.
- Full camp set up is literally done in 5 minutes.
- You can camp anywhere that your 4WD can take you – because you are not limited by towing a trailer, you can free camp and get ‘off road’ as much as you like.
- Ute Mate can still be used effectively off the vehicle, freestanding on the optional legs.
- Carry a tinny or canoe on top utilizing the optional Rhino Bars – full access to all areas of the camper and full camp set up can be done without removal of boat/canoe.
Pac Mate Layout